MORE ZM130’s, DUE 22nd DECEMBER 2023
LIMITED AVAILABILITY, THESE ARE AVAILABLE TO ORDER & RESERVE NOW
ZM-130 Multi Fuel ‘Waste Oil’ Heater 33KW 110,000BTU
NORMAL PRICE £1895.00
• COST EFFECTIVE!
• LOW RUNNING COSTS!
• CLEAN FREE HEAT!
ZM130 Multi Fuel ‘Waste Oil’ Heater provides Radiant Heat and has an open flame combustion chamber combined with a ‘THERMO’ blower, recommended for workshops where no explosive vapours are present.
- Up to 110,000 Btu/hr
- 17kW/hr – 33kW/hr
FUELS THAT CAN BE USED
- Vegetable oils (biofuels)
- Raw vegetable oils (rapeseed, sunflower, and others), including post-frying (gastronomy)
- Mineral oils (used engine, gear, hydraulic and diesel oils of HBO I, II, III type with a viscosity not higher than SAE80)
- Heating oil
SUITABLE FOR TYPICAL 2-3 BAY WORKSHOP
(Delivery & Installation)
After any purchase, all customers are contacted by the ZM Customer Service Team, to coordinate your delivery and the pre install technical checks
- Credit & Debit Card
- PayPal & PayPal Credit (4 months interest free credit over 4 installments)
- Bank Transfer
- Lease Purchase
Equipment Lease Purchase Application
We can offer lease purchase option on this item and to enquire simply use the “Quote / Question“ button option below and the ZM Customer Service Team will contact you to discuss the options.
Available on back-order
- Need Help? 0333 600 4460
- Our dedicated customer service is here to help
- ZM Direct Online Store
- To UK Mainland
- Lease Finance
- Available on this product
ZM130 Multi Oil Heater
Radiant Heat, open flame combustion chamber combined with a ‘THERMO’ blower, recommended for workshops where no explosive vapours are present.
ZM130 Multi-Fuel Oil Heater combines medium and high-power furnaces thanks to a wide range of operation. Power control consists in smoothly increasing or decreasing the revolutions of the fuel feeding pump. Burning takes place evenly, regardless of the thickness of the oil. A high-precision, low-speed gear fuel pump, specially designed for our multi oil heaters.
The ZM130 delivers 17- 33 kW of heat (110,000 Btu) with fully variable heat output and 800m3 per hour warm air blower fan.
ZM130 features the five light LED control panel which quickly shows the operating mode of the heater and generates heat from a wide range of oil based fuels including used engine oils, gear oils, hydraulic oils, as well as heating oil, red diesel / diesel.
ZM-130 requires only 220-240V mains power supply, includes an integral 55 litre storage tank. It is a vaporising heater which means it is drip fed so it does not require compressed air. It is a manual ignition heater that is ideal for small and medium sized workshops. It’s simple to use, economical to run and easy to support.
The ZM130 heater is supplied with our draft stabiliser for connection to a 150mm flue system. This heater is made in the EU and fully CE approved with full UK support. Safety features including overheat, overflow and burner tray spill protection offer complete peace of mind.
- Includes air blower – 800m3 per hour air circulation.
- Manual ignition
- 17 kW – 33 kW variable output
- New cabinet design for improved airflow and efficiency
- Enclosed combustion chamber with separate combustion fan for faster warm-up
- Burns waste oil and fuel oils (diesel, 35 sec heating oil)
- 230 – 240V mains supply
- Includes built in 55 litre fuel tank